I believe this is the first time your inner child has had an
opportunity to explain its beliefs.
See for yourself – undeniable proof – Aristotle was correct!
‘Most people live their entire lives as a child in Aristotle’s famous quotation:
‘Give me a child until he is seven and I will show you the man.’
NEVER realising their potential, personal power or free will.
Aristotle was an ancient Greek philosopher C384 B.C. to 322 B.C.
YOU ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES!
• No more wondering why you feel ‘stuck’ and powerless as you mature
• No more doubting that you really have been living in two time zones simultaneously.
Welcome to your new world.
I feel honoured and privileged to introduce you to:
• Your inner child and its literal, instinctual, powerless, security-conscious, dependent beliefs.
• You, the empowered adult, with new insights and your fully developed intellectual brain reasoning.
• Affirmations to take your ‘dream-team’
higher consciousness into your future together.
Let’s explore the 31 magical messages:
Inner child basics:
Your innate survival connections Your ‘need to belong’
Your emotional/feeling brain
Your intellectual brain
Your literal inner child
Your instinctual inner child
Your ‘personal’, serious world Humour Perfection Individuality People-pleasing and approval-seeking behaviours Your inner child’s identity Your inner child’s belief system Your inner child’s coping behaviours Your inner child’s feelings + its beliefs = adult behaviours.
Miscellaneous concepts in your childhood model:
Standards and expectations All you need is love Time and change Security and certainty Generational attitudes Choices Conformity Nature vs nurture
The importance of feelings:
The power of feelings Your emotional life Fear Embarrassment and humiliation Anger Self-responsibility Emotional dependence Higher consciousness with your inner child.